Yesterday, at around 08:00, in broad daylight, I spotted a rather thin looking fox trotting across the back garden. It had a half-hearted attack on a ground-feeding pigeon (which flew off without injury), and took a look at our pet rabbits before casually walking back to the end of the garden. It then jumped the fence at the end. All of this happened within a minute, and couldn't manage to take a picture of it. If I see it again, I will have a camera within arm's reach. I think it may have been a juvenile, as it was quite clumsy. I have seen a family of foxes on the railway bank at the end of the garden in the past, and i did once see one stood on top of the rabbit hutch.
Will hopefully post something to do with some of our garden reptiles soon.
Bill Oddie...
-
I was so sad to hear of the passing of Bill Oddie the other day. Are there
any long time birders who didnt meet him at one place or another? The thing
a...
2 days ago
1 comment:
Joe, tonite my wife and I saw what looked like a red fox, the fox was crossing a road heading for a woods. it was about 11pm and we got a very good look at the animal, I went home and looked him up on the internet to make sure what I saw was indeed a red fox, yes there was no doubts from either of us, it was a red fox. Joe, What we were wondering was, where did you see the red fox you seem? what city or county and state was it. Thank you! Randy
Post a Comment